To welcome new members to the Chamber, to encourage member participation in Chamber events, and to represent the Chamber at new business openings.
As the public relations arm of the Midway Chamber of Commerce, Ambassadors are an important point of contact for new and prospective members. Committee members are encouraged to select the most effective activities to meet their personal and professional objectives. Activities can be conveniently worked into your schedule.
- Attend Ribbon Cuttings for new organizations within the Midway area.
- Greeters and Registration Support at Monthly Membership Luncheons which take place on the 3rd Wednesday of every month from 11:30 – 1:00.
- Delivery of membership packets that are distributed to new and renewing members.
As an Ambassador, you have extensive opportunities to network and get your name out to new and existing members. The following is only a sampling of the ways this is done:
- Recognized on the Midway Chamber’s website.
- Profiled in the chamber’s online Newsletter “Avenues.”
- Ambassador’s business cards or brochures can be included in the certificate packets that are distributed to new and renewing members.
- Opportunity to be the initial point of contact for new and prospective members at luncheons and special events.
Meet the Ambassadors
Thank You Sponsors
Membership Welcome Packet Sponsors:
429 Prior Ave. N., Suite 100
St. Paul, MN 55104
Dual Citizen Brewing Company
725 Raymond Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55114