Suntide Commercial Realty is looking for a motivated, organized individual who has experience maintaining, repairing, and replacing HVAC equipment as well as experience with general building repairs and maintenance. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have excellent communication skills, and will be handy with a wide variety of tools and equipment. Job duties will include:
- Repair and perform scheduled maintenance on HVAC and building equipment such as blower motors, heat pumps, furnaces, boilers, and cooling towers. Replace filters and belts; clean coils
- Troubleshoot problems and repair HVAC equipment as needed
- Diagnose and repair building and grounds as needed
- Perform scheduled maintenance on commercial buildings and grounds
- Prioritize and manage daily work schedule
- Respond to and complete work order requests
- Provide customer service to tenants and building owners
- Purchase maintenance supplies as needed
- Communicate with outside vendors
- Update property managers with work performed and providing suggestions regarding repairs or replacements
- Respond to after-hours calls as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Ideal candidate should have two years of HVAC experience. This position requires some local travel between properties therefore candidate should have a valid MN Driver’s license.
Uniform, smart phone, company vehicle and tools are provided.