Loan Servicing & Documentation
• Respond to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
• Performs account maintenance within Fiserv.
• Electronically archives loan documentation into Fiserv Director.
• Documents and archives denied loans.
• Reviews loan documentation for accuracy and completeness: loan
disclosures/agreements, mortgages, title policies, lien filings, insurance, flood certifications,
credit reports, etc.
• Performs UCC searches and continuations through Capitol Lien Records.
• Processes paid notes and collateral releases.
• Processes payments, advances and adjustments on loans.
• Processes payments for loan participations.
• Prepares escrow payments for property taxes, insurance and association dues.
• Reconciles general ledger accounts.
Loan Reporting and Compliance
• Create, manage and update ticklers within Fiserv: recorded mortgages, final title
policies, lien cards, insurance.
• Reviews and researches credit disputes via E-Oscar.
• Places collateral and notes in the Bank’s vault under dual control.
• Performs collateral audits.
• Prepares and reviews daily and monthly reports.
• Assists management and compliance officer with regulatory reviews.