Conducts credit investigations and analyzes credit information at the request of various lending officers pertaining to loans. Makes recommendations regarding credit analysis to loan officers and/or loan committee. Prepares loan write-ups and summaries. Performs miscellaneous financial analyses such as account, profitability and yield analysis. No lending authority other than NSF approvals.
Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved with
extending credit to both commercial and individual borrowers
• Generate financial ratios summaries, using the bank's existing software systems, to
compare the ratios to industry averages for analysis purposes.
• Prepare Credit Presentations that document new or proposed lending transactions for
later review by the appropriate approval authority level.
• Prepare Annual Review Presentations for review by the appropriate approval authority
• Archives financials into Director.
Review real estate appraisals and property evaluations
• Read and analyze valuation reports.
• Complete review form and obtain approval from Chief Credit Officer.
• File, Track and deliver approval and or report to necessary team members and the
Must be able to accurately calculate and analyze figures and amounts included in financial statements (such as cash-flow calculations, leverage ratios, collateral coverage ratios, etc.) and then provide a clear summary of those calculations.
• The position requires the ability to analyze financial performance of borrowers and then provide a clear and concise summary of findings/results thereof.
• Knowledgeable and a skilled user of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
• Self-starter with a passion for compliance and appreciation for the rules.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to listen, speak clearly and effectively to others.
• Strong time management, attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Strong written and verbal skills.
• Ability to problem solve and work without direction.
• Ability to establish and foster strong processional relationships with both employees and external sources such as examiners.
• Satisfactory skill set in using the following software applications: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Teams, and Fiserv applications.